PROPOSALS - 2018
Taiz Zoo Official Rescue Mission, Yemen
Feeding, watering 286 rare animals, birds and reptiles, Vet care and meds, enrichments, vet and zoo worker pay...
VALIDATED BUDGET© ON REQUEST
ON-SITE RELEASE PROJECTS:
- Lion release monthly rotation to our outdoor enclosure
- Outdoor Predators humane enclosure construction Project : https://fundrazr.com/01B7l4?ref=ab_15wPt9 : $90000
- Crocodile lake refurbishment
- The release of Mr Crocodile from his cramped , stagnant bog to the Zoo lake (and creation of a 'beach')
- The release of Mr HoneyBadger to an outdoor enclosure ( to be repaired and secured)
- The release of the female Sacred Hamadryas Baboons and babies to a separate enclosure ( transfer to Ibb Zoo) for more space and to stop breeding....
- FORMAL PROPOSAL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnrg033f18ru2j3/RevisedFinalProposalTaizRescueMissionAppeal%20Exclusive%20Mission%20KMB.pdf?dl=0
Ibb Zoo Emergency Rescue Mission, Yemen 2018
LIONS open-range security fencing project ( PHASE 2 ) : ONGOING
"For the Lions it will be a large iron fence on the open-range area measuring 100 meters length and 60 meters width means the total open space 6000 square meters will be open to the Lions and at the same time be safe can not escape and keep them from being killed."
COST to raise: $13,955
HAMADRYAS BABOONS Humane enclosure Project Phase 2:
"A second 8 meter long and 6 meter display will be made. The total area is 48 square meters and is 6 meters high. It consists of fishing netting, as well as a protection net from the children, so that it is in a wide place and plays and skips and moves."
COST to raise: $736.66 + $310 + $240 worker pay
Please also support FOOD supplies:
$1,100 USD per week for 55 animals and birds , $1,900 USD per week for additional relocated Taiz Zoo Lions and Leopards
Arabian Police Horses Rescue Missions, Sana'a and Rosabh Farm in Dhamar, Yemen 2018
SAVING war-torn, destitute Yemen's 310 suffering Arabian Police Horses at THE POLICE ACADEMY, THE MILITARY ACADEMY and THE RIDING SCHOOL in Sana'a, Yemen $17 Food per day per Horse, $17 per tank of 200Litre water per day, $7 per coat blanket per Horse, $4 per individual stable box water pail, vet meds $1800 per month, vet and worker and Ground Ops Coordinator pay...
Alfalfa Plantation Fodder Self-Sufficiency Project (6 Months):
MILITARY ACADEMY- NEEDS OF AGRICULTURE FOR 170 HORSES
- Electricity generator 100 kilo: $24,200
- Seeds + compost 660kg: $5,280
- Diesel (fuel) 9000 Lt: $7,200
- Workers 10: $7,200
- TOTAL $43,880 (6 months)
POLICE ACADEMY -NEEDS OF AGRICULTURE FOR 89 HORSES
- Seeds + compost 330kg: $2,640
- Diesel (fuel) 9,000lt: $7,200
- Workers 5: $3,600
- TOTAL: $13,440 (6 months)
- = 990 kg Seeds of Alfalfa only : 1,980,000 Yemeni Rials / 4950 USD ( see green Invoice below)
° Blankets/Coats for the Horses to protect them from the cold, cold winter in Sana'a and Dhamar: $7 per coat blanket x 170 Horses + 89 Horses + 23 Horses at Rosabh Farm Dhamar = 1988USD TOTAL
LAST-MINUTE ARABIAN HORSES RESCUE in Rosabah Farm, Dhamar 2018 :
°1 month of emergency food supplies, foal milk and vet meds, vitamin injections for 25 starving Horses : 5000USD
° Blankets/Coats for the Horses to protect them from the cold, cold winter in Dhamar: $7 per coat blanket x 23 Horses at Rosabh Farm Dhamar = 175USD TOTAL
SLIDE SHOW OF OUR PROJECTS PROPOSALS: